JOIN THE MOUNTIE SHOP TEAM!
Retail Sales Associate
The Mountie Shop
Terms: This position is a full time position and consists of 37.5 hours of work per week. While in training, 20.0 to 30.0 hours will be worked and applicant must be able to work week-ends and nights for some special events.
Training location: The Mountie Shop located at 1 Sandridge Road, Ottawa.
Location: The Mountie Shop located in the RCMP NHQ at 73 Leikin Drive in Barrhaven.
Education: The applicant should have completed high school.
Experience: Experience in retail and customer service.
Languages: Applicant must be able to speak, read and write both English and French.
Requirement: Applicant must complete a RCMP security clearance process.
Area of Specialization:
- Customer service, over the counter sales.
- Comfortable working on a POS cash system and credit card device.
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with our customers.
- Outgoing personality and able to work on your own and with others.
- Willingness to help with other tasks including merchandising, setting up displays, stocking shelves and answering the phone and emails.
- Must have a pleasant demeanour and attention to detail with some physical lifting.
Other information: Please note that the Mountie Shop is a Not-For-Profit corporation and NOT part of the Federal government.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org